Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unchangable

Unchangable

My tears keep falling from my eyes,
And yet my cheeks remain dry.
My knees began to shake beneath me,
And yet I remained balanced.

My arms felt cold with shivers,
And yet no goosebumps.
My hands felt very unsteady,
And yet looked pale and calm.

My breaths sounded rushed and short,
And yet remained calm and deep.
My hair seemed frazzled and messy,
And yet looked tidy and well kept.

My mouth was about to quiver and pout,
And yet a beautiful Mona Lisa.
My nails were chewed from nerves,
And yet remained long and painted.

My vision began to blur,
And yet I could still see.
My eyes seemed tired and heavy,
And yet were alert and bright.

My ears were ringing ever so loud,
And yet I was in complete and utter silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment