Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pieces

Pieces

When will I break up into pieces,
I am shattered don't you see
and when will I see you come for me,
nothing else ever matters,
I am lethal in time, that I only want you
to see that part of me I can't hide.
So I jump into your arms,
my fragile hands get the best of me,
these thoughts swarm around in my mind,
provoking me and I rejoice
with your deep eyes
fixated upon my actions,
your mouth opened from assumed shock.
So I touched your pale cheek,
slightly and pulled back,
to leave my nights evermore sleepless.
Don't contradict me,
stop predicting,
just let your heart speak
and slap yourself
cause you're in too deep.
You enable my breaths,
they are scarce to me now,
for when I inhale,
it burns my nose
and puts pains through my chest,
such a rose's thorns.
But this pain I long for,
every morning I wake,
till the time I lay my head down again,
It's what your pieces do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment