Monday, October 14, 2013

Just Met

Just Met
 
As everyone looks I'm so caught starring,
but I can't remove my eyes
I'm so not caring
And then his eyes finally meet mine.
It seemed like forever with every moment passing,
we were unchanged.
I'm glad to know true love exists,
but what would you call this,
if our eyes just met.
For all I know there was this gravitational pull,
connecting the two of us
in this crowded room that felt too full.
I've never felt so speechless and strained for air,
my hearing enlightened me to hear a pin dropping
and blocking out all the rest,
my vision was fixated on this stranger
who I seemed like I knew forever,
my throat felt dry and my heart throbbed in my chest,
my arms felt heavy to all the rest.
And yet our eyes were locked with such a force.

No comments:

Post a Comment