Friday, November 30, 2012

Can't Do It Anymore

Can't Do it Anymore
 
Yelling turns black and black some more,
some more turns red I know for sure.
And yet I must turn my back once again,
the cold wind blows as my walks to begin.
 
I must leave for I know I've overstayed,
so as I leave don't cry for my sorrow
and please don't pretend, I know you betrayed
for the future of my sad tomorrow.
 
I try to please you every day,
all I do you look away,
and yet I like to stay with you,
whatever I say, you find untrue.
 
With all I do my heart is sore,
you're always changing your side,
for that I can't do it anymore,
but sit back and regret the ride.
 
With your mixed emotions running rapid in time,
I think I'll try and suppress my visions,
I hurt knowing the choice is all mine
and for that I made those decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment